Aggreko Ireland boasts a comprehensive range of diesel generators from 15 kVA to 2.1 MVA, including road tow, canopied and containerised sets.
- Quick and easy to set up, simple to operate.
- Acoustically optimised to provide industry-leading sound attenuation levels down to 65dBA@1m.
- Optimised engine management system to maximise power output whilst minimising fuel consumption and emissions.
Safety is paramount, and all units are protected by on-board Moulded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCB) together with adjustable Residual Current Devices (RCD) for sensitive earth-fault protection.
Canopied Diesel Generators
- Range from 15 kVA - 350 kVA.
- The diesel generator utilises a tough canopy design steel enclosure resulting in reduced weight, whilst maintaining sound attenuation performance.
- Complete package. Each diesel generator package contains an integral fully bunded fuel tank.
- High efficiency (Power / Emmisions / Sound) in a small footprint.
- Versitile power connection options for easy set up.
- Compacy light weight design allows loading and uloading with hiab vehicles.
Containerised Diesel Generators
- Range from 500 kVA to 2.1 MVA
- Housed in custom designed ISO 20 ft or 40 ft containers.
- Wide operating range. Aggreko's generators are operational in locations as diverse as Siberia and Tanzania
- Self contained. Each machine is equipped with on board control and protection equipment. Complete with an integral fuel tank with bunding for 110% of all generator fluids.
- Accoustically optimised. All container generators are optimised to give the lowest possible noise levels without compromising other features.
- Ease of transportation. The generators are designed to be housed in standard shipping sized containers enabling easy transport by road, rail, sea or air.