The ACTS Tower Module is a two part, self contained cooling tower which forms part of the Tower pack. The Tower Pack is made up of four Tower Modules linked together to produce a 10MW cooling package. The package includes all necessary pumps, pipes and connectors.
The Module itself consists of 2 off 6 metre (20‘) sized container frames which are assembled on site. The upper unit houses fans, drift eliminators water distribution system and tower fill. The lower unit forms the sump and provides storage space for the hoses when in transit.
- Wide Operating Range
- Rugged Construction
- Fast Installation and Commissioning
Aggreko’s Tower Module Cooling Towers are suitable for use in most temperate climates. They incorporate high efficiency drift eliminators to reduce drift to well within the legal limit as well as minimising water losses. They are best utilised when high water flows are required at supply temperatures above 25 C.
RUGGED, PRACTICAL DESIGN
- The Tower Module has been specifically designed for the rental market.
- Highly Reliable and Proven Design
- Portable Frame with both 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets
- Broad Temperature Control operating in all climates
- Fan Guards provide protection against accidental site damage
QUICK TO INSTALL AND COMMISSION
- The Tower Module is simple, easy and quick to set up and operate in all applications.
- 3 phase and Earth Electrical connections, no neutral cable required
- Pierrot DN200 fittings for quick hose connection
- Designed to ‘plug and play’ with all Aggreko TC ancillary devices (hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc)Compatible with WCW1500 Fluid Chiller
The CT2400 cooling tower is part of a complete range of temperature control equipment and ancillaries to satisfy all your HVAC requirements - commercial and industrial. Equipment available includes Fluid Pumps, Air Handlers, Cooling Towers, Heat Exchangers, Buffer Tanks, Generator Sets etc.
To learn more about how we can help you, contact us.